Break up depression is killing me?

I was in my first relationship. it fell apart. she never loved me. she hates me now. I feel worthless. I don't want to live. what can I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• After a break up you go through a similar grieving process as someone who's loved one has died. Depression is part of that process.

Break- ups are excruciatingly painful. Most people keep their pain raw because they focus on what was, and what could have been. They dwell on the breakup and reminisce by looking at pics etc. So try to keep your mind focused on things other than her. Spend time with people who are still in your life , keep active , try something new. Time doesn't heal a broken heart , it's what you do with your time that heals the pain.

Gradually your feelings will fade and your pain will ease , but for now be patient with yourself. The one thing I've learned in life is... that hearts do heal and they do love again. You may always having feelings for her, but they'll subside and you'll ind your own way of surviving without her in your life

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply put, get over it.

Everyones first relationship fails. We all went through it. We all got over it.

• I don't know how. I have aspergers. to be honest I don't feel like I was meant for the complexities of relationships but after having one, I need it constantly

• You're not the first person with Aspergers to go through it either.
      See a therapist.