Do I believe my mum or my partner of 3 years?

311

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on what it's about, and let's face it, you know them both better than we do.

• In general your mom will be a good choice but some context would help to answer that.

• I just read what is was all about. So nothing was signaling him wanting to have sex with your mom except may be when he said he finds her attractive. But if he accepts that he said it then It all sound like a misunderstanding. If he says that he never said such thing then it would make things doubtful. Anybody can find someone attractive and appreciating someone is pretty normal. It's hard to say what could be the intentions but nothing sounds concrete here. You should probably mediate the whole condition between them. So only one point to notice which can answer your question. Still nothing has happened to ruin any relationship.

• Yeah well u know what I mean

• Anyways... it feels like i almost had a whole conversation with you not just commented on your post. lol. I am gonna go to bed. Good luck. bye.

• about what?

• Well she said that my partner wanted to have sex with her in his mind.. because he went over there to do some jobs for her then when she arrived home he was still working and he asked Yong's a shower and came out in his towel to grab his clothes and said sorry. Also he was talking about me and how much he loves etc. But amongst that he apparently said that he finds my mum attractive. And he said that he said nothing about her he was talking about me and he reckons she was walking away from him when he was talking to her.

• no,. i asked you if you thought your mother was narcissist, you said you didn't know what a narcissist was, so i explained it to you.

• @Sabretooth yeah I realise I don't think she is... maybe a bit jealous yeah

• I would say your mum

• Without information I can't answer anything

• What?

• Depends on what happened

• You're 30 years old. Your mum because I don't think you are capable of taking decisions on your own.

• Depends what they say

• well, your mom only gave birth to you and all

What Girls Said 2

• Context would be helpful in this case...

• Depends