My long term girlfriend ended our relationship because she wants space, are we over for good or will she come back?

Anonymous
Hi everybody, I'm not one to post on forums but I feel like this is my only option right now, I will try to keep it brief but I'm sure I will ramble on, if anybody reaches the end or replies thank you so much! Just some background info on me and my girlfriend: I am 23 & she is 21, I work full time and she is still in University. She is my first serious relationship and I am her second, her previous relationship she was cheated on and treated like poop. Anyways, me and my girlfriend had been together for 4 years when suddenly last week we had a massive fight (which was becoming an everyday thing) and she said she was ending our relationship as she wants space from us, she claimed that the 4 years together has taken its toll on her and she was becoming unhappy, she said she was too reliant on me and she felt as she came straight out of her previous relationship and a few months later we was dating that she never got to enjoy life like a teenager should, she said she wasn't doing everyday things and pursuing dreams because she was too focused on us that she wasn't doing things like going on holiday with her friends, going out partying, feeling free and not needing to worry about somebody else etc. Since last week she has called a few times and messaged me saying she misses me but she doesn't want us right now but she didn't rule anything out for the future. I've been at home crying for days on end because this girl was my life for 4 years and she has dropped us to have space, fun and freedom, we was moving into a flat together in two weeks time for the first time but now we obviously aren't. what I need to know guys is if she will come back to me, if after a few weeks/months she will come back as she misses us or is this something that happens and the dumper never comes back? She claims to still love me and doesn't rule anything out in the future but for now she said she doesn't want us and wants space and freedom. All replies/opinions welcome, thanks in advance!
4
3