She gave her number to this douche guy rate in front of me?

Anonymous
I've like her for sometime and known her for a while from the local pub , this August things have been a bit more difficult and she seemed upset at me for some reason so we haven't talked as much. I saw her last night and things seemed ok but was this guy around who was showing some interest in her , I never really seen him talk to her before although I've seen him at that pub many times before , I don't really like him at all and find him to be very rough and somewhat of a dick.
at some point they were talking and I looked over and noticed them and that they were exchanging phone # . she's going back to school to finish a course she is taking this week anyways so I highly doubt its going to lead to anything but it still bothers me that she'd do this rate in front of me.

I'd have a hard time just forgetting about her at this point as I've known her for so long? but I don't feel like I should say anything to her about this , I just don't want her to find out the hard way how much of a dick he is
2
1