Whats the most fxxxed up way you broke up with someone?

spill your stories sweethearts :P

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• back in high school i ended up being approached by my dream girl and asked out 1 week before i ended up moving out of state and had to break up with her.
    the move was sudden and i really hurt her feelings telling her i was moving.
    and that day keeps playing over and over all the time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I got caught cheating. Well, not exactly caught. More like, planned to get caught. It was high school, we were young, and I was tired of my boyfriend's shit. So I knew this kid really liked me in my pre calc class, (i was an honor student by the way ;) ), so I decided to flirt with him a few day a week to get him all hot and ready. Then, I lured him to my boyfriend's house, and we proceeded to have sex in my boyfriend's bed. I strategically planned it so that my boyfriend would walk in, since I knew his schedule.
    When he came in, the look on his face was devastating. At the time though, I didn't care. I looked him in the eyes and continued. Looking back on it now, I feel bad. Would I do it again? Probably not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE