One last letter?

molls_
As you guys already know my ex has been trying to contact me for about two weeks now... I've reached a point where I'm starting to feel like myself again and now he's messing with my feelings. Im starting to feel the urge to respond to him now... I don't know I've been so strong lately yet in the beginning of the breakup i was a total mess. But who isn't? I've had many crying sessions and watched way too many sad movies. He's only apologizing because he wants to feel better about himself, i don't think he really cares about me or ever did. So it didn't work out with his new girl, the one he cheated on me with and now he's apologizing and he's on tinder now! Come on.

Though one of my gas thinks i should write him a letter and express everything that I'm feeling... and express how I'm feeling forwards him, the pain i experienced and what not... and then move on. She thinks i need to clear things up. But in a way she's the only girlfriend who thinks i should do that. Everyone in my life says to continue to focus on me and not give in. Its been 3months without contact on my part and like i said i feel fine now... I'm starting to go out with friends now and want to socialize again. I don't know what i would say or how i would start a letter. Im scared of going back to that dark place i was 3 months ago... it was a bad place. It was very painful physically and mentally straining. Do you guys think if i wrote one last goodbye letter it will drag me back to square 1... instead of moving on forward? Do you think by writing him a letter i will hurt myself once again... or should i continue to do me, focus on my life and learn to let go pain slowing on my own?
One last letter?
3
2