Did you fall in love after a heartbreak?

how long it took?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the process of getting over a heartbreak right now. Sometimes it feels like I'll never find anyone else I'll want to be with. I mean it took me this long to find one girl, so I'm worried it may be a long time before it happens again. I'm sure at some point I will fall in love, but going from being with someone you really like to not being with them, it makes it hard to imagine being with someone else in the future.

• Exactly how I feel. She broke up with you?

• Im sorry that happened to you too. Its an awful feeling isn't it? Like they never even cared about you to start with. The thing that made it hurt more for me is everything seemed to be going well, and because I haven't been able to talk to her I have no idea what her reasons are. At least you got him to talk, right? I don't know how long it'll take to get over it or if its easy to find love after heartbreak, but I hope things get better for you and that you can find someone who will respect you and treat you like you deserve to be treated.

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The one think I learned in life is... hearts do heal and they do love again.

There's no time limit for a broken heart to heal Gradually feelings fade and the pain eases.

• Thank you :(
      How many times did you go through that?

• Only once , but it was a long - term relationship. It's a long story. I've known many people who've faced multiple heartbreaks , and gradually they did heal and find love again.

Time is a heartbreaks best friend.

I'm very sorry if you're facing heartbreak right now. If you are, I can relate to your pain.