Why did my ex contact me angry and mad then a month later asking to talk?

Me and my ex dated for 2.5 years. We broke up 7 months ago, she jumped right into another relationship 2 weeks later.

i did no contact for 6 months before she contacted me. I started dating a girl 4.5 months after our break up.

this new girl would always post on my statuses, my ex one day out the blue texted me the most ugly and disgusting text, (6 months into NC) she was saying "how she cheated on me twice, and was blocking all my friends. Yada yada." It really didn't bother me, only think that bother me was, I'm happy and you want to randomly send me this.

Then a month she randomly text me "can I talk to you about something".

why would she act this way towards me, when I never even bothered her

11