Why did my ex contact me angry and mad then a month later asking to talk?

Me and my ex dated for 2.5 years. We broke up 7 months ago, she jumped right into another relationship 2 weeks later.

i did no contact for 6 months before she contacted me. I started dating a girl 4.5 months after our break up.

this new girl would always post on my statuses, my ex one day out the blue texted me the most ugly and disgusting text, (6 months into NC) she was saying "how she cheated on me twice, and was blocking all my friends. Yada yada." It really didn't bother me, only think that bother me was, I'm happy and you want to randomly send me this.

Then a month she randomly text me "can I talk to you about something".

why would she act this way towards me, when I never even bothered her

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• boy oh boy. It's most likely jealousy.. I get this way currently been wanting to message my ex and try and reconnect with him. It's one of those things where you moved on but she's still hung up on you so she's going to find anyway for you to give her attention.. When my ex and I were together I'd get upset with him a lot when he wasn't paying any attention to me and that made me even more mad. It's something that draws girls in. I don't know it's weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Heheh I think she's still mad went didn't last. Anyway women will say they did this and that to get back at you. But listen you broke up for reason , let her do her thing and for you, be the best you can)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes