Soon he said a "break" but I'm heartbroken still help/?

Anonymous
My now (ex) boyfriend told me we're taking a break about 3 weeks ago. He doesn't even talk to me anymore. I asked him if he meant like a break up instead of a "break" and he said "NO, i still wanna be with you." I miss him SOOO much and he never even talks to me first anymore EVER I asked him on purpose if he'd care if I saw someone else and he said "no." I don't want anyone else or him to see anyone else IT seems he doesn't care about me anymore he doesn't even check in on me ( HE TELLS ME THAT we can still talk... but NEVER text me first anymore or calls me like wtf. I am the only one that reaches out and I'm tired of it we won't talk for days only when I reach out and I'm just not used to that yet. I'm so hurt by this i cry everyday knowing he doesn't care even if we're on a break he doesn't even talk to me anymore.. Maybe I'm too emotional about it but how can you just stop talking to someone you "like" supposedly. Please help should I just let him go.. I really wanna send him one last message but i don't know if that's a good idea?
Soon he said a "break" but I'm heartbroken still help/?
Add Opinion