Is it crazy or sweet to show up at your ex's house on horseback dressed as a queen so he will be your king?

I messed up things with the guy I'm in love with. We pushed each other away and all we really want is to be together. I want to do something HUGE to show him I care. So here is the plan. A friend of mine and her husband own horses so I'm going to borrow one for the night. Another friend of mine owns a costume shop and I'm going to get a Victorian style princess dress, plastic tiara, and plastic sword. I'm going to dress up and ride to his house on the horse. When I get there I'm going to tell him I love him and I am here to "save him from his broken heart" and ask him to be my "king". My friends have mixed emotions about this plan. They say they'd be rolling around on the ground laughing and that I'm crazy. But at the same time they say it's really sweet and if they were the guy, they wouldn't be able to stay mad at me because it takes a lot of guts to do that and as crazy as it is, it shows I really do care if I'm willing to make a fool of myself at his expense. All opinions welcome. :)

My plan worked. Although he laughed hysterically and told me I'm nuts, he said it was the sweetest and most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for him. I made a fool of myself to make him laugh. In the end, I won his heart. We are now back together. :)

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait...? You're planning on this rediculously crazy idea to magically sweep him off his feet, while risking yourself of looking foolish?

I strongly hope you reconsider. A simple: "John, I want to talk to you" sincerely and genuinely will have a much greater success rate.

If you really do pull this off, you're one crazy lady. But in the end, it doesn't matter HOW you achieve working things out, just that you do. Strongly, I would hope you reconsider this whole plan.

- You would look like a creepy stalker from the 8th century, which only adds to the creepyness.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• I'd be more scared than anything if I was him because I know the next step would be a scene from the movie "Fatal Attraction" involving you with sharp objects.

• Congrats.

• OMG, I love this plan. maybe because I'm a crazy one. lol

if I was you I would do it but you have to put in u'r mind there's a chance that he'd laugh on you or might think u're crazy.

• "...maybe because I'm a crazy one" - Boy! Isn't that reassuring. *eye roll*

• Hell yeah it's reassuring silly boy.

• Sounds stupid to me.

• I actually would probably take advantage of having my firearms license if my ex showed up to my house on horseback.

What Girls Said 3

• OMG please don't do this! Its not a good idea, if he was worth it he'd come to you. Show him that you don't need him to have a good time and he'll come running back. If you act needy and desperate he'll run a mile, trust me!

• COMPLETELY creepy and or crazy

• LOL