Do you still online stalk an ex or someone you used to date?

How long since you guys broke it off?
Why do you do it?
Is it because you miss them?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• About 9 months.
    I'm just curious.
    I don't miss her, but I do miss having someone to spend time with!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Feelings don't just switch off and even though its been over a year sometimes its nice to know how there are doing

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• After college, my ex and I lived together in a small USA apartment off campus. I got my dream job offer a short commute away. I began training soon after graduation. About four months later my ex got her dream job offer in Belgium. We both traveled to the acceptance interview where she was immediately hired. At this point, we both knew that a long distance relationship would not work. Her new career was too important to jeopardize as was mine. We made all the arrangements for her to locate housing and begin her new job in a whirlwind two weeks. We kept in constant contact.
    Nine months later my ex was transferred to New Zealand where we both met up again for a frolicking reunion in Austrailia. Less than a year after that I was transferred to Scotland and my ex was soon transferred to London. We often met each other for weekends together in a variety of holiday resorts. Due to the nature of our careers, we had very little personal time other than holiday so we spent as much time together as possible and kept in contact over the Internet.
    It is now 2009 and we had just spent a wonderful weekend in Rio and time to return back to the grind. She was a passenger on Air France Flight 447 Rio to Paris where she was to make her connection. That plane disappeared off the radar.
    So yes, I stayed in contact with an ex because I missed her, and still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten months and counting. I voted no, because we are still in regular contact and are on a 'just friends mode' and I guess in that case, it wouldn't count as stalking.

1|0
    0|0
  • once a relation ship has ended, its over no more contact with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i know they do cause they pop in my suggested friends and the search bar even though i haven't clicked on their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'd never do that. Breakups are painful and it takes longer to heal and move on when you stalk your ex. It just keeps the pain raw. The only way to get over someone is to cut all ties by removing every trace of them from my life.

I think people do it because they miss them and still have hope they'll get back together

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... because I miss him sometimes, although he's a jerk.. and well, I want to see how his life is going, if he had a new girlfriend or so... and if I'm bored sometimes. xD But it's self-destructive, I admit it.. just get over it and take your pride, you're so much better than that... and the time will show the best (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss him so much. We broke up four months ago, I do it to look at his beautiful eyes. I used to do it couple a times a day everyday passes it hurts less, now I havn't checked him for some time but I think about him everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked him on all social media very shortly after the divorce. My other ex got his number blocked and I deleted him on Facebook. I don't need to know anything about them. Past is past... All I know is the information they volunteer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morbid curiosity and missing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one pseudo-ex and I haven't stalked him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do lmao. I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not really stalk them just I check his account sometime

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes