Dealing with an ex girlfriend?

Well, I think I know some answers to my questions but I was just curious as to what thoughts other people had.

1. What the hell does "I'm just not feeling the whole relationship thing" or "I'm just not comfortable dating you" mean?

2. What is the issue with some women thinking they are going to hurt me by telling me the truth about why she doesn't wanna date me any more? I'm already hurt anyways so what does it matter? I told one ex that I wanted a straight answer so I could move on but she dangled it in front of me saying that I already knew why (regardless of the excuse being fake and gay).

3. Same ex would see me and start whispering like crazy to her friends. I did the music for my church and when she was there she would give me odd stares and stuff like as if to say wtf why are you looking at me?

4. Anything that she said had apparently not bothered her in the relationship she teased me about and got her friends to join in the laughter.

5. I did the stupid thing when we broke up and tried to win her over by giving her a birthday gift of my sweater and a card to say that I wanted us to work out and stuff. She told me later she couldn't accept it and wanted to give it back but never did. She never even indicated whether she had it or burned it or anything.

6. Why won't any girl believe me when I say that I'm into them and I'm not really looking around either? They also assume I'm a player and a pimp and I'm not. I barely get any girls at all.

7. Why did my ex try to make me talk about other girls? I didn't wanna talk about that kinda stuff.

8. She also mentioned about her summer and having a place to work at with lots of cute guys. That honestly touched a nerve and hurt. This could have gone into question 7 but I don't know they could write theory books on this so yeah.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to your responses.

Well, I managed to cut her out of my life about 6 months ago and we don't talk anymore. YAY! :) lol I'm such a prick some days hehehe. But yeah, I managed to get over her finally and I could really care less about her and whatever she's up to any more.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• 1) She is done trying to date you |OR| She wants to see if you are going to fight for her.

2) They aren't your therapist, figure out why they won't date you by talking to your friends.

3) Okaaaaayyyy? What's the question?

4) She was making fun of you, move on. She is behaving adolescent.

5) She probably forgot about the sweater, ask her again. Ignore the card, just burn it.

6) Because you are showing a sh*t ton of signs about being new to dating. Refer to question #2... You are showing that you are the nice-guy which is creepy towards women.

7) Because she wanted to see what you were thinking about the other girls, refer to question #6... She was wondering if you were playing her.

8) She was testing to see if you were a man, by sending you a sh*t test to see your reaction. You should have said: "Why are you talking about their appearance? I think you should treat lightly, because I'm not someone that tolerates cheating." - This shows that you have standards and that you have no problem in dumping her ass if she steps out of line.

Your welcome, feel free to ask more

~ ArtistBBoy

• 1. yeah probably. doesn't make any sense though. I was pretty damn good to her. oh well. better that its gone now :D

2. she never knew any of my friends and she got all offended if I tried to talk with hers

3. Question is what is her deal and why does she do that? I have a good feeling already but I'm just cruising around for answers

4. Yup, no arguments here.

5. yeah she does know about it. refer to question #2 a.k.a. can't give me a straight f***ing answer.

f***, I'm gonna need another comment.

• 6. Well if I'm saying that a girl looks ok but her personality stinks, how does that make me a nice-guy?

7. Yep, no question about it.

8. It was after she dumped me. We were online chatting because after a while I made the stupid mistake of letting her come back into my life (but just on msn). She mentioned all the cute guys up at this place she had been working for the summer, again after she had dumped me. My response was "Well, no wonder you dumped me".

• Congratulations man. And it isn't "being a prick" when you are sticking up for how you truly feel. It's called "self-expression" ;)

Take care~