If you have been trying to contact your ex and he does not connect with you but all of a sudden puts up a girls pic on his texting site, petty much?

Anonymous
I saw my ex boyfriends whatsapp has a pic of a girl that all my friends say looks like me, small frame, small face etc... could be a type of girls that he is into? I dunno... but they say its weird bc on his instagram she is not following him back only he is following her and I have seen her before on his list. Weird that he put her pic on whatsapp, as people are saying he did it on whatsapp to get you jealous. COuld this be that? If he is doing this why? and not answer my texts and calls when I asked to be friends.
2
1