He keeps saying we're taking a break? Please help?

Ok so first be told me we're taking a break to face on something like 3 weeks ago.. then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me all in all then I was the only one to text him first all the time cuz he never would. Now yesterday he has a different excuse he said "I need to fix some shit." Like what you need more time? Please help I don't know I think he's lying saying a. break instead of break up what should I do I always ask him if it's permanent and he says no all the time! But he doesn't care cause he never even texts or calls me anymore like so carelessly please help? What should I say in the last message 😔?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking a break eventually leads to break up so I think he wants to break up with you and it's clear that he is not interested in you and it shows because you said he doesn't take any effort to text or call you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with you. Stop talking to him and date someone else. Bet you he comes crawling back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• he has either got someone else or is looking for someone else, you are obviously not satisfying all his needs, don't bother contacting him let him contact you, unless you want to look like you are chasing

1|0
    0|0
  • he doesn't like you and dont want to have a girlfriend like you, like you are not a girl of his dreams , you're more like a girl if he doesn't find anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A break indicates lack of wanting to commit. I never understood this concept. For me, it would be... ok.. we are done.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes