Does my ex secretly still has feelings for me?

So me and my ex broke up a year ago and we just started talking back with each other. He admitted to my face that he used to stalk me all the time on Facebook and that he used to ask a mutual friend about me but he says to me he doesn't love me and to find better than him. Does he really mean what he says or is he just playing with my head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• He is being as honest as he can be with what he said. He obviously had some infatuation with you and thought you were possibly too good of a thing for him. This is not a challenge for you though. This is a clear message for you to stay away from him emotionally. Sorry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he means what he says. He does want you to find someone better than him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing with you and keeping you near so he can use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's just keeping you around as a backup girl in case he can't get anyone he wants, and seems like he wants the attention from you wanting to be with him and chasing him and will probably end with him playing with your emotions and you'll be his little whipped girl

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes