My Ex keeps popping up in my dreams, what does it mean?

Everyday for the past two weeks I've been having dreams about my ex. Most of my dreams about him feel like they actually happened. My dreams are of me waking up from my sleep and seeing text notifications from him saying 'hey' or from me apologizing to him for elbowing him or something and him saying it's okay. When I wake up from my dream I'm like oh I need to text him back but when I look through my texts there's no texts from him or anything.

I'm trying to not contact him because he told me he doesn't want to talk to me anymore so I'm trying to move past it and respect his wishes but these dreams have me losing sleep and I wake up sad because he hasn't messaged me or anything. I think about him 24/7 and now in my dreams too. It's killing me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I could have written this, because I can relate to it so much 😩💔

I think it means you miss him so much , and in your heart you hope he contacts you to tell you he feels the same way too