I know there's probably so many questions about this, but how do you all get over a heartache?

Anonymous
My ex and I officially cut strings last night. We both still love each other and care for one another except my love for him is a romantic kind of love his isn't. He told me that he tried so hard to love me but failed to do so. We're still trying to be some what friends but right now I'm not talking to him because I need some space but having this space away from him makes me feel like I'm dying. My chest hurts so bad. I've been laying in bed not going anywhere for the past 6 days (mostly because my car is broken). It feels like someone won't stop stabbing me in the heart. I don't have friends to really talk to about this because none of them have ever been in a relationship before. its so cliché to say but I feel like I can't go on or really be happy without him. I'm like a stupid little puppy that won't stop following him around.

how you do people move past this? Like what do you do? Don't say it'll just take time to go away because I don't think I can sit here and wait for this pain to just disappear.
2
4