Help my ex boyfriend won't leave me alone. And now that I blocked him because of constant harassment he's now harassing my friends and family?

Poxi_me
My ex won't stop calling and now he's threatening me and my friends over some DVDs I don't have. I've blocked him but he won't stop calling or texting he's using other numbers to get my friends to answer I have tried to tell him to stop but he starts screaming at me and I can't deal he's now threatening to take me to court so I can't leave state I lost my place and he was living with me when I had to leave he told me it would be over if I went to stay with my bestie who lives 2 hours away. Had no place and he was living with me now he's demanding that I need to bring him the stuff I don't have in person it's not an engagement ring it's just a lamp sticks and DVDs that I bought I left with a backpack full of clothes if he didn't get the stuff from my uncle it's not my fault he's 5mins from my uncles and stays the night I'm not there and I need to know what to do to stop the harassment.
2
0