Have you ever broken up with a significant other you didn't think you would ever broke up with? or the other way around?

Anonymous
My new girlfriend is a lot more mauture then my ex girlfriend and has passed every test my ex failed to pass. Just like my ex girlfriend parents her parents didn't want us dating but for diffent reason which my girlfriend gina shut her parents down fast when they tried getting in between us... while my ex girlfriend just cired and blamed our forcd broke up on me. If am being 100% honest i had more emotion feels for my ex then i do my current girlfriend but shs just makes me happy as hell, i love her and she understands me she super mature for her age. The only down side to my current girlfriend is she doesn't want kids. i dont see us ever broken up for any reasons other then that.. but i thought the same thing with my ex girlfriend. So guest am just worried ill go through lther nasty break up and lose another best friend
Have you ever broken up with a significant other you didn't think you would ever broke up with? or the other way around?
Add Opinion