Im dreaming about my ex?

So lets take it back to my freshman year. Me and this guy (sophmore) dated and he was my first with a lot of things. We fell in love (or i did) but then he left me. he's always staring at me and stuff and thats giving me the wrong idea to this day. Now im a junior and he's a senior. He still stares all the time. So my brain decided to have a dream last night about him:::::: I was at my house i currently live in and my familys all outside in the front yard. My ex randomly is riding his bike and stops a few houses away. My mom calls him over and i run inside. From inside i watch as he has nice conversations with my mom and family and how he jokes with them and im just inside watching threw the blinds om the door. I then for some reason grab my phone and decide to stalk him threw the blinds and take pictures. They all see and start to laugh but in a jokinly way. When he saw me he would just smile... Ugh u hate dreams bevause i can't stop thinking about him right now!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't think about it. Because it doesn't mean anything. Dreams are so random lol I've had dreams of girls I've never been in relationships with. It was just a dream. Nothing more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I often dream about my ex. I guess it means you miss him , subconsciously

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes