Should I forgive her? I do love her but will I be at peace with her?

Me and my girlfriend are going out for 2 years she is open and have many guy friends but i have been ok with that, just here and there we had some arguments but i am totally aware she never cheated on me, a incident happened when a guy who liked her asked her for photoshoot and she asked me what should she do i said u can do whatever u like baby, and she cared for me and said no but i didn't believe her and went around her place to see if she did go for the shoot or not and she didn't she was at home with her girlfriend watching a movie... But she was pissed for me not trusting her she didn't talk to me for a week and she kissed a guy in this period and told me she was pissed.. But now i am afraid that if i everpiss heroff will she do it again... I broke off things and she has been calling daily.. crying and telling e to take her back... I am so confused please give me insights...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's going to coherently kiss another man than the likelihood of her truly loving you is slim.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get Away From That and Stay Away From That For Good! Because I can almost guarantee what will happen is: You get back together, she gets mad, She Cheats outright, Doesn't tell you and then starts accusing you of Cheating on Her to ease her guilt ridden mind. The only way Cheaters can cheat is by thinking the other person is doing it or would do it too.

• Thamx mate dumped her for good