Should I forgive her? I do love her but will I be at peace with her?

Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend are going out for 2 years she is open and have many guy friends but i have been ok with that, just here and there we had some arguments but i am totally aware she never cheated on me, a incident happened when a guy who liked her asked her for photoshoot and she asked me what should she do i said u can do whatever u like baby, and she cared for me and said no but i didn't believe her and went around her place to see if she did go for the shoot or not and she didn't she was at home with her girlfriend watching a movie... But she was pissed for me not trusting her she didn't talk to me for a week and she kissed a guy in this period and told me she was pissed.. But now i am afraid that if i everpiss heroff will she do it again... I broke off things and she has been calling daily.. crying and telling e to take her back... I am so confused please give me insights...
2
3