Should I leave him for cheating?

Me and my boyfriend have been together about 8 months. Today he revealed to me that when we first started dating, he cheated on me with a random girl who's name he doesn't even remember. I'm not as mad about the cheating as I am about the lying for so long. During the time he cheated, we hadn't had sex yet. Actually the same month it happened, that's the month we finally had sex. I don't blame myself for his lack of self control. But I do kind of understand why he felt the need to seek out something I wasn't giving him. Nevertheless, I would have respected him more for just ending things or just talking to me honestly. I told him to give me a day to decide if I still want to be with him. I would like to work things out but I don't want to look stupid or for him to think he can get away with anything and everything. So should I give him a chance to prove himself or leave him?

137

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't blame him
    sitting there with waiting for sex
    men have needs lie women too
    i m not saying his deeds were okay
    if i were him and u said no sex i wouldn't waste time with u no offense

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He knew I was a virgin when he meet me.
      You're only a year older than him I see.
      At what age do you all stop being dumb fucks?

• Hmmm funny he says I'm the most amazing woman he's ever met. Then again all you men do is lie...

• dont be bitter or a quitter
      18-24 very young
      that idiot why he did tell u

Most Helpful Girl

• "Seek out something I wasn't giving him", thats still no excuse, if you guys were open and communicated there would be no confusion on what relationship he was in and not to have expectations. If you feel that you can forgive him then you have to make sure you're not going to later resent him or hold it against him in the future and move on in your relationship if the answer is no then you just leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE