How do I break up with my boyfriend?

we have been dating for almost 5 months and he's getting so p*ssey. I cant stand it any more. we are so different and he questions everything I do. how do I do it with enough reason for him to ask no questions?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I 100% agree with the answer of cndycotd****... You can't avoid the questions that come with breaking up with someone. You've got to be honest with him, and to tell him the truth, of what your feeling. By not saying anything, it damages what you've already sustained by the original friendship you once had before you started dating. And who knows what might happen. You may find that he's been having feelings himself.

I think with talking to him, it might open up some new doors that needs to open in order to sustain that relationship a little more, or keep the friendship, and move onto another relationship down the line.

Hope everything works out for the best... Much Love

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• i would say, hey, I was thinking and please listen to me and hear me out before you speak that this hasn't been working out, I really wanted it to but it isnt. it just seems like we're going down two very different paths and that we are becoming different people.so I think we should break up. sorry... *walk away*

• I don't think you can avoid him asking, "Why?" or not understanding.. but try telling him that the two of you are two very different people, you thought it could work at first but you can't make it work anymore.

Be honest with him. It's better you hurt him (maybe?) by telling him the truth, that he's just not your type.. than to make something up or avoid saying anything at all.

Questioning the reason somebody left you damages ones self confidence a lot more than hearing the brutal truth. At least if you are told what is wrong, you have opportunity to fix it.. whether it be for that person or for the next.

• Tell him straight up how you feel and how you think you two shouldnt be together anymore.

Theres no point in lieing or hiding anything when breaking up. So just let him know the reasons why. I'm sure hell understand if you explain it out.