How do you cope after coming out of a narcissistic relationship?

helpmealitttle
After almost 4 years, my ex decided to break up with me. Looking back on the relationship, I've realised he was very narcissistic and controlling. I didn't see it at the time because he also has depression, so I thought that was the cause for treating me badly.
It's been 2 weeks since the break up, and while I am still grieving, I haven't lost my self worth. It was a bit low to begin with, and I was questioning myself thinking it must have been my fault, but I've had really supportive work mates and friends to help me through. I now know that I AM attractive and deserve better. The only thing that is on my mind is how long the healing process is. I've read many online articles that have stories of people who took years to get over the pain, but I know it wasn't my fault, it was all his. Am I supposed to feel a certain way after the break up?
3
3