What to do about my ex and his stupid friends stalking me?

My ex treated me like shit the entire time we dated. He didn't take me out on dates and he worked and didn't contribute whatsoever to the relationship financially. He was pretty much a parasite that expected me to foot the bill each and every time Bc my parents were rich or whatever. We will be broken up 5 years in January and he still hasn't left me alone. He dumped me Bc he said he had a fear of commitment and I found out from other people that he cheated on me with his ex and was pursuing other people when we were together behind my back. He took me for granted and would tell me that I couldn't do better but when I tried to leave he'd cry and threaten and lose his temper and try to intimidate me or stalk me. He'd say weird shit like he has sociopathic tendencies and that I deserve better and that he thinks he's a narcissist. And he also hacked into my computer and was monitoring my activity and stalking me when we were still together and after we broke up. He'd lie to me and I'd find out the truth on Facebook or when other people took photos of him in public and texted them to me. He hid the fact that he was a drag queen and stole my panties. He also played mind games when we were together and broken up. He treated me horribly when we were together and then after we broke up he got mad at me Bc I avoided him Bc I was scared of him and his behavior. He called me after we broke up to go see him around my 22nd birthday because he had a picture for me and I declined Bc I was afraid he'd be horrible to me again and then he wanted to see me before I went on a trip to ny and I declined Bc I was afraid he'd hurt me and say or do something to try and get me to kill myself. He has been physically, emotionally and sexually abusive. He has shitty friends and he lied to me about his drug use when we were together and I want to get rid of him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Report them to the cops and file a restraining order

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If they're stalking you, report them to the cops!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes