WHY IS MY EX CONTACTING ME?

My ex broke up with me, I was heartbroken did the whole begging thing and then initiated no contact. Three weeks in she messages me out of the blue on a Friday night "hows it going? just had some really big news felt weird not being able to tell you" - why has she messaged me? I was really on the road to recovery and this message has sent me back. I simply replied "that's good to hear, happy things are going well for you" hopefully this was okay.

Advice and opinions appreciated

34

Most Helpful Girl

• She's thinking about you. With that, I mean she's not over you and misses talking to you. But leave her be. You two broke up recently and due to emotions she can't think straight.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE