WHY IS MY EX CONTACTING ME?

My ex broke up with me, I was heartbroken did the whole begging thing and then initiated no contact. Three weeks in she messages me out of the blue on a Friday night "hows it going? just had some really big news felt weird not being able to tell you" - why has she messaged me? I was really on the road to recovery and this message has sent me back. I simply replied "that's good to hear, happy things are going well for you" hopefully this was okay.

Advice and opinions appreciated

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's thinking about you. With that, I mean she's not over you and misses talking to you. But leave her be. You two broke up recently and due to emotions she can't think straight.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• she's lonely and misses having someone to talk to. Don't fall for it. If she really wanted you in her life, she wouldn't have broken up with you. Sorry

P. s What a bitch xx

1|2
    0|0
  • She felt weird not being able to tell you because you may have also been a great friend, or best friend, aside from being her boyfriend.

Saying this though, was kind of wrong and selfish of her to do. In her mind, since she broke up with you, I'm going to assume she's over you. She wasn't thinking about what stage you were in. Don't dwell in this too much because she may not be wanting what you are wanting. Unless she keeps contacting you then I say move on. If she does keep contacting you, I'd be quick to ask her what her intentions are.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe she was just being nice, it's possible that she still cares for you and nothing more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • the whole begging
    u lost your balls
    if she comes back to u
    u will never power in this relationship so dont do under any condition

0|0
    0|0
  • Because exes sometimes tend to be assholes and play mind games, block asap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she's playing with you, telling you things are good for her, to make you feel like shit, in these cases, just reply OK, if she replies back, ignore her!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes