Have you or would you cheat?

Have you ever cheated on someone? If you haven't, under certain circumstances, would you ever do it?

• Yes, I have cheated
    5%(1)5%(2)Vote6%(1)
  • No, I have not cheated nor would I
    91%(20)85%(34)Vote78%(14)
  • No, but I would cheat under certain circumstances
    4%(1)10%(4)Vote16%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never cheat. ever. After personally being hurt by my ex who cheated I wouldn't make someone else suffer that pain.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't and I would never. My ex cheated me, I know the pain, I shall never put someone through it.

What Girls Said 6

• I wanted to see someone else, I'd break up with my boyfriend first.

• I think if you become unhappy with how your partner is treating you and stuck in the relationship for whatever reason (financial, kids) and someone comes along treating you the way you should be treated then thats why it mainly happens. It's not as cut and dry as some think. I believe I wouldn't but can admit I've thought about it. I do know how much it hurts as my last ex did it to me so I know I wouldn't want to hurt someone like that. But let's face it. People don't cheat with the intention of their partner finding out and thats why I think they don't think about how it's gonna hurt someone.

• No I have not, no I would not.

• I haven't and wouldn't

• No, I have not cheated nor would I.

• Nope, I wouldn't ever cheat.

What Guys Said 6

• No I can't see me doing that even during harsh circumstances.

• Many people have cheated and at one point also said they would never do it. You don't know if you will or if you won't or how you would handle the situation until it happens.

• I have and I would again, in a heartbeat, if the opportunity presented itself.

• At least you're honest. Why? Why not leave first?

• I won't miss out on a 'great' woman because there are no great women. My friends with benefits is as close as I've ever even heard of, and she's not LTR material because she's over 26 and has kids.

I have no problem hurting women over and over again, using them for what I want and then discarding them. They have absolutely no problems doing the same to men, so if I bump my head and feel a slight twinge of conscience I just have to remember that she's royally fucked over SOME man at some point, so I'm just giving her what she's earned. I'm sorta like Karma's Little Helper or something.

• I've only had two relationships but I don't expect you to believe anything I say. But I do feel sad that you were hurt so bad. But then again everyone has. Not just you. Everyone is capable of cheating but I believe if people work hard enough, listen, and communicate then they can have an imperfect relationship without cheating. But if it make you happy believing it doesn't exist then that's your choice. Take care.

• never have, never will

• all people will choose No, I have not cheated nor would I
    but in reality everyone can cheat

• No, I have not cheated nor would I