What's the fastest way to get over your ex?

Me (15) and my ex (20)(AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!) broke up two days ago and I can't stop crying.(Pretty lame, I use to roll my eyes and scoff at girls who cried over guys... now I'm doing it) He's so calm
and collected about it, it's like he never even cared about me. Ugh, whenever I think about it my chest aches and I hate it. My friends are saying "I told you" and my mum and dad would go crazy if they knew I had a boyfriend. He laughed when I cried in front of him. I hate him, but at the same time still want to get back together. And he acts all high and mighty in front of me now. I just want to get over him as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he didn't take you serious due to the age difference... thats why MAYBE he is acting like this.

I was in a relationship with 4 years gap between us, she was 16 and i was 20, but i did take serious and the thing went backwards because she is the one acting normal as if i was shit while im the one caring.

You are pretty young, give yourself time to heal, its just being 2 days.

by the way IF ANY OF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT A LOT

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2115149-is-this-girl-just-trying-to-get-money-out-of-me-should-i-ditch-her

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Guys process feelings differently than girls do, he probably hurts or will, or he's a jerk.

Don't get over him fast, take time and listen to your feelings, process your feelings. don't look at photos talk to or anything else... block him out, that way you can detatch. that is too much of an age difference to date a guy that age and sounds like he is really immature. you should not have been dating someone tha tmuch older at your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enough other people have commented on the age, so I won't, but the quuckest way to get over someone is to go meet and date new people. It really is that simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really seems he's a jerk who was never worth your attention. You had feelings for him though. When one has feelings a break up never easy, specially after what happened to you. Only time will heal these wounds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number... hahahahah sure, I guess a 9 y/o with a 20 y/o is also "just a number" XD

If you wanna get over him, just fuck another guy, I bet you also think that's ok xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get back together with him, he's a dick.

Try to find someone nicer.

4|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number but...
    Dammnnnnnnnnn
    He probably walks around looking like your father doesn't he

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of the things he did to you and just say f@&$ him

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you being that young could have landed your man in jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number and jail is just a place.

6|1
    0|0
  • Get under some one else. Lol

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Basically know that if he's that cruel to you then he doesn't deserve you why cry tears over someone who doesn't think of you at all. It takes time but know that you will heal and that someone else will come along who is just right for you. You're 15 so Im not saying its guaranteed the next person you meet will be your life long partner but you will have other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have friends you can talk to about this? Talking through the emotions and acknowledging them is a good start.

Maybe writing down your thoughts and feelings and do not expect anything from him. That will lead directly to disappointment. If he decides to want to try again, go very slow and be careful to protect your emotions in case he does it again.

Stop talking to him in the mean time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will cry with you. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Watch YouTube, with popcorn, and let out all the tires out. Listen to a sad/happy song, take a warm shower, or bubble bath, and just let all the tires out, eat your favorite cake, and drink a can of soda.
    It took me a year to get over my crush with that method, but then again, a crush is not the same as a boyfriend. Try it and see if it works. I wish you the best of luck! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • You are underage I hope you know the law of dating someone over 18. You think age is just a number? Well I think if you're looking on the bright side of things, jail is just a room.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should go ask the police what tips they have. They're always super helpful.

2|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you still want him. So... I'm not sure what to say.

1|0
    1|0
  • The only words are time and distance

2|0
    1|0
  • i get pissed and blackmail them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes