What's the fastest way to get over your ex?

Me (15) and my ex (20)(AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!) broke up two days ago and I can't stop crying.(Pretty lame, I use to roll my eyes and scoff at girls who cried over guys... now I'm doing it) He's so calm
and collected about it, it's like he never even cared about me. Ugh, whenever I think about it my chest aches and I hate it. My friends are saying "I told you" and my mum and dad would go crazy if they knew I had a boyfriend. He laughed when I cried in front of him. I hate him, but at the same time still want to get back together. And he acts all high and mighty in front of me now. I just want to get over him as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he didn't take you serious due to the age difference... thats why MAYBE he is acting like this.

I was in a relationship with 4 years gap between us, she was 16 and i was 20, but i did take serious and the thing went backwards because she is the one acting normal as if i was shit while im the one caring.

You are pretty young, give yourself time to heal, its just being 2 days.

by the way IF ANY OF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT A LOT

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2115149-is-this-girl-just-trying-to-get-money-out-of-me-should-i-ditch-her