We broke up but he still has our pictures on his profile. Why could it be?

Anonymous
I was living with him for a couple moths to spend time with him during the summer since we don't live in the same city. We spend a lot of time together and we were very close to each other. After leaving and coming back home he had been acting very cold and even ignored my calls or texts. Eventually I got tired of all that so I asked him if I was important in his life, and he said no. So we broke up by that time. That happened about a few days ago, and I've been very sad and upset about it and I even deleted him from my account. But lately I checked his profile and he still has our pictures in it. I haven't delete our pictures either because just I couldn't yet, but since he acted very cold and apathetic with me I thought he would have done it by now, but he hasn't. What could this mean? Why he hasn't delete our pictures from his profile?
1
0