Can girls become addicted to cheating on their loyal boyfriends?

I have this friend that has a girlfriend that loves him and they are a great couple except she has cheated on him more then 3 times in 5 years of being with each other. She always says she is sorry and blames it on her daddy issues.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• lol. she needs help. She will lose this guy, and well he should run. She should never get married. She does have Dad issues. She is scared of committing, and then him leaving, so she has a back up plan.

• I think this makes a lot of sense..

What Girls Said 3

• i can understand why she might pull the daddy thing but for her to do it more than once than she is the one with the problem and she is going to keep doing it if he keeps on taking her back what he neds to do is end it and show her that he has the upper hand because she has his balls in her hands and she is controling him he needs to ignor her for about a week or two and she will realize that if she does anything like that again then she will loose him not only that he obviously needs to keep a tighter leash on his girl I mean if she wanted him then she would spend time with him and when he does kinda "brake up" with her and she keeps f***ing around with guys he seriously needs to find a new girl I no its really hard not its hella freaken hard it will be the hardest thing he will do and as a friend you should be there for him take him out and get his mind off of her because she is not worth his tears or anything like that

• she's just not ready to settle into a mono. relationship.

she's not addicted to cheating, she's addicted to freedom!

• she's a ho and he's a dumbass for taking her back. she's not gonna change because why should she have to? she can cheat around and he'll still take her back. bish needs therapy and to keep her legs closed so she won't keep putting her loyal boyfriend at risk for STDs and shame because of her daddy issues. she probably does have daddy issues but that's not an excuse

What Guys Said 1

• The only reason I cam think of from a being a victim of this myself, is that girls love a bloke who is a bastard. So him being such a nice guy in her view is wrong and she wants someone rough and ready rather then caring and loving. I was once a nice boyfriend till my other half decided to screw around with countless men. It was a shock when I found out all about it.