He has started to completely ignore me after friends with benefits ended? Please help?

Anonymous
So my friends with benefits has completely blanked me for two days. We dated years ago briefly but we had no feelings going into this. After a few weeks he told me he liked me, a week later I told him, soon after he said he wants more and doesn't want friends with benefits forever and I agreed. For weeks after he mocked my ex (he knew him), made hints he wanted to be with me, I tried to take a picture with him and he said "nah not your boyfriend" jokingly before taking the picture himself, I said "you wish" and he acted shy and said "can't tell". Whenever I was nice to him he would say "aw falling for me?" Like he was trying to get it out of me.

two days ago I text him saying no more games and 'love' comments, I like him, I enjoy his company and whatever happens will happen. He told me he likes me a lot and didn't expect to, he doesn't know what he wants as he wanted to sort himself out before getting in a relationship. After all his hinting. He put it in a way that sounded like he didn't want this and I said I guess that's it then and he said "just like that? Fine whatever"

He won't respond to me any more. I've text him, called him, told him to meet me, he won't even read my messages. What do I do? Is he mad or upset with me? He said he didn't want more but then got angry with me. Guys had dropped the "I'm not ready" on me before five months in and I didn't want it to be the same so I finished it, but I still wanted to talk to him. He's 24 and I'm 21, what can I do?
1
0