Am I giving up?

I met this girl right after my divorce at work she is way younger then me but she is emotional immature and see everything as being happy go lucky I really like her and I wanted to marry her but for the past 5 month she has been being a bitch to me withholding sex and not trying to go out with me treating me like shitand not being there for me I am starting to feel like she don't care and she won't even talk to me about it we live together but I pay for everything is it time for me to just let here go I went through this with my ex but she was bipolar.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• When an immature girl is becoming mature a lot of things change for her. She doesn't care about a lot of things she used to like. Maybe you're one of those things. You can just discuss it with her directly, ask her if she want to be with you or not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you shouldn't marry someone that you just like and/or really like.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE