I'm absolutely torn?

my girlfriend left me a month ago because her parents threatened to cut her off of all her financial help if she didn't. they thought I was a loser because I lost my job due to discrimination about my epilepsy, which I have a lawsuit in progress, and I reacquired one within 2 weeks. so she moved out and literally moved in above me in a 4plex. well even though she said she wasn't ready for a relationship within three weeks she started seeing another man and I can hear them having sex up in their place. I can't take this and I'm on a lease so I can't move. I loved this woman and never did anything to her and she does this? please help

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Dang, sorry to hear about your situation. Just put out some loud music or ear plugs?

You move forward with your life and find someone who deserves all your time and affection.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is fucking bitch... how can someone be so disrespectful? How can she even think to have sex loudly so that your can hear it? How can she move on so Quickly? And date another man?

It's only because she never loved you in the first place! Only disgusting women like her can do something like this to someone... she probably was a gold digger...

You should leave the apartment and go away somewhere...

• yeah now when ever she walks by me in and out of the place she tries to start a conversation. I just pretty much say something quick and walk away

• yeah I know the threat her parents made was real because I spoke to them myself. Even doing what they did is fucked up. I know she's always been a worry wart about what they think and they have her mind twisted. She sure isn't the woman I loved anymore hopefully in the future she'll see how fucked up her parents are and I feel bad for the next man she does this to. still it sucks being around her. I wish I could move but I'm on contract.

• Thanks for the MHO ! Hope you kicked her to the curb!

What Girls Said 2

• You probably hear this a lot but she is not worth it, you are better alone than with such mean person.

• Nothings fine im torn , you're a little late & i'm already tornnn

• haha doesn't help but that's a good song from Natalie Imbruglia

• You should listen to it and calm down. I dont know how to help u im not a therapist

What Guys Said 5

• Well if she could give into her parental pressure and break up with you, start seeing another man within 3 weeks then it's clear that she was never the right woman for you. She never loved you enough.

You should understand that.

• she choosed money over you man. she's a gold digger in progress of becoming a total slut
    better off without her

• you dont need such people.

• Oh wow :/ talk about a twist (

• I don't know if I believe her. Sounds like she just wanted an excuse to leave you and make you feel bad about it. You deserve better.