Ex girlfriend initiates contact after 2months says she still loves me but doesn't want to commit yet, gave her an ultimatum. What should I do?

Anonymous
Hey everyone so my ex girlfriend dumped me about 2 months ago, because I've changed a lot (I became needy, insecure) but no contact has made me fix all those issues. Anyways she contacted me again asking me if I have a girlfriend, flirting with me and gives me this love song, she has also sometimes gone cold and hot like a weatherman but anyways I got frustrated by all these mix signals so I decided to ask her if she still loves me, she says she still does and I told her if you want to try again we can still try. She says she's doesn't know and she's still confused. So I told her to give each other space for 2 weeks. I also gave her the ultimatum saying that if she wants us to try again it is still possible but if not then I have to move on. She says that she totally understands what I meant about me moving on, but I knew that she was confused because I am also confused about the relationship so I asked her to give each other space for 2 weeks. Any thoughts?
Ex girlfriend initiates contact after 2months says she still loves me but doesn't want to commit yet, gave her an ultimatum. What should I do?
Add Opinion