Am I doing the right things to get him back?

My ex and I have been broken up for about four months now but I still miss him like crazy and want to get him back despite him obviously flirting with other girls to make me jealous. I'm not sure whether or not he actually likes me as he's very up and down, one minute he's joking about us having sex and the next minute he blanks me completely.

One day when I was in a club and he was at home he texted me saying "you me sex now" and then a few lines below he put a wink and said only joking. This confused me so much and I'm thinking that maybe the next time he's out I should do the same? Would this work?

Also the other day I decided to write on a mutual friends Facebook wall about this guy I met in a club who gave me his number knowing that he would see the message. Within five minutes of me posting it he messaged me on fb chat asking if Id pulled everything in the club. At first I was insulted as to the way he said that but on second thinking I don't know if it was because he was jealous Or not. He never messages me, I'm always the one to initiate contact so the way he just went out and said that makes me wonder. What do you guys think?

Basically we're both going back to uni in a few days so its inevitable that I'm going to be seeing him about what do you think I should do to get him back? Am I doing the right think by trying to make him jealous or will that just turn him off?

I know this sounds all too pathetic and that we should stop playing games but I really love this guy and I want to make sure he starts seeing me the way he used to because what we had was amazing. Please help...

11

What Guys Said 1

• Would this work?: No.

What do you guys think?: I think he's jealous, but he's also a horny jealous guy, so emotions aren't at play here and you're not pulling heart strings, just penis.

Basically we're both going back to uni in a few days so its inevitable that I'm going to be seeing him about what do you think I should do to get him back?: Don't. You don't need him. You don't want him. You broke up with him, or he with you, for a reason and there's no way in hell during the last 4 mos. you guys changed perspectives suddenly.

Am I doing the right think by trying to make him jealous or will that just turn him off?: You're doing the wrong thing, but not because it is about him, but it's abusive to try and manipulate another person's emotions. If he comes back to you because of jealousy and not because he loves you then guess where your next stint of this relationships will head. Yeah, tubes. If he doesn't like you enough to come back without the BS trickery f- him.

I know this sounds all too pathetic and that we should stop playing games but I really love this guy and I want to make sure he starts seeing me the way he used to because what we had was amazing. Please help...:

"I want to make sure he starts seeing me the way he used to because what we had was amazing."

Living in the past does nothing for the future.

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously thinking about you to text you in the first place, he doesn't want you to get with anyone else but it also doesn't sound like he wants you back or he would talk to you more and be meaningful flirty, not putting 'only joking'. He wants you very much still fixed on him. If you want him back you should let him do the chasing, don't talk to him first on fb chat, make him talk to you. Also, stop witht he 'trying to make him jealous' guys aren't stupid and they do know just like girls when someone is trying to make them jealous.