I need a break up plan?

I want to break up with him but I don't want yet since it's around his bday... in a couple days should I play it cool until after? or just keep giving him the silent treatment. I already have something planned for his bday that's why I wanna wait until after... what's a good plan.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I plan this resort vacation for my girlfriend birthday and found out she been lying to me. I told her on the vacation we should go our separate ways when we get back home. I tried to wait after the trip but she sensed something was wrong.
    If you want to wait to after his birthday then I understand but, if you can't because things get heated then, don't sweat it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just break up with him. Don't make it wait. But if you really want to wait until after, I guess just pretend everything is alright until about a week after his birthday and just tell him you don't want to be with him anymore or let him know your reasonings.

What Guys Said 2

• For the breakup plan you should put a birthday card in a present and inside write that you are breaking up with him and Its over and then at the bottom sign it and say happy birthday

• Haha snake women. Just do it!!

• do what?

• End it! Don't be planning to brake up with him. Just do it, don't waste homeboys time.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!