When you block an ex on social media, which are you most likely to do after if you're over them and want them out of your life?

• forget about them and keep them blocked forever
  • think about them a few months later and unblock
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't block them in the first place. I don't block anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• I would just move forward with my life. I would never keep in contact with an ex. It just brings too much drama into your life, and complicates future relationships.

• my ex texted me "get out of my life i love her and not you" and blocked me and then three months later he unblocked me? what does that mean

• Maybe he realised he made a mistake. People often make hasty decisions at times, but later regret it. He may feel guilty for blocking you , realising you didn't deserve to be ignored. Also, he could miss talking to you , but that doesn't necessarily mean he wants you back

• Keep them blocked yeah

• Don't question it, just block him instead