I wish life was like a movie, it would be easier to get him back that way. Why can't feelings always be mutual?

Anonymous
This break up has been hard on me. My ex and I had plenty of fights but we had just as many good times. Most of the fights were really stupid. over a month ago we broke up. At the time of the break up he told me to never contact again and he wanted nothing to do with me. However I decided to text him two weeks later. I asked for a second chance and he didn't want it. I asked to be friends and he said with time we could.

why he wanted to officially end it was because he didn't love me like I loved him. He tried so hard to because he finally found someone who loved every little thing about him. Which I did I loved the way his eyes lit up as he rambled on and on about his computer stuff. I loved his happy trail. I loved the way his bottom lip stuck out a bit so he always looked like he was pouting a bit. I loved watching him get excited and happy when he won a match in rocket league I loved hearing him talk about his family and how protective he was over his baby cousins.

the worse part of this break up was how he told me that I did absolutely nothing wrong. It was all him because he'd just get annoyed with every little thing. He'd have a short temper and everything had to go his way and he didn't think it was fair of him to keep me around because i loved him and that's what he wants out of life is someone to love but it's not fair because he doesn't feel the same.

It sucks a lot, there's no way for me to win him back. It's all him. I wish I did something wrong so then I would know how to fix it but the only way to fix this is to change his brain or change myself into being the perfect person for him which I have tried before but it was the worse thing for me. I wish I had done something because then I'm not sitting here wondering what is wrong with me or why someone I love so deeply doesn't feel the same about me. I did everything he wanted to. I cancelled plans to be with him I fought so many times with my best friend to be with him and none of it was good enough.
2
1