Blocked My Ex and now I can't get him out of my head. What is he thinking?

Anonymous
So my ex and I dated about a year ago and I broke up with him about 2 months later. Then this past spring we started talking again and would talk for hours every day for about 4 months. We grew really close and developed feelings for each other again. I thought we were going to get back together until he started dating this other hot chick because I wouldn't put out lol. Then he started treating me like shit. I have enough self respect not to tolerate being constantly disrespected, strung along, and taken for granted so I just decided to cut him out of my life. I blocked him from everywhere without giving him closure or any sort of warning. I just blocked him. End of story. It's been 6 weeks of absolutely no contact whatsoever and for some reason I can't get him out of my head. Even though he was a completely shallow douche, I find myself missing the little things about him: his voice, his humor, etc. I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn about me but I'm so curious. What were his thoughts? And more importantly how can I get him out of my head?

2
2