Meeting ex after NC - DO's and Dont's girls opinions please?

Hey,

my ex broke up with me about 1.5months ago, I tried to resolve and then went no contact during which she messaged me twice asking to meet. Finally agreed to meet her tonight which was on my terms just going to a bar. We've been flirting a little but the chat is a bit hot and cold, I don't know what her intentions are but I would really like to reconcile and try again. she's told me she misses me and regrets not trying to save things.

Girls any big do's and dont's when meeting an ex? I was planning to just be confident, myself, not make any moves and let her body language do the talking.

Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why get back together? It didn't work the first time, why would it work the second? And there hasn't been enough time for either of you to have changed. Whatever problems you had are going to come right back up

I mean, exes are exes for a reason. Like, move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I know it feels like the final game and you’re at bat. It’s hit or miss, win or lose.

This, however, is just your ego screaming for attention. Your ego wants rules to follow, and it wants commitment and promises. It wants to judge , even judge you, depending on what you do or don’t say.

All this is unnecessary. Your ego is nothing. Think of what you’re really doing here: you’re an emissary of love and devotion. This is what brought you together, yes? So act the part and quiet your mind. Think about what you like best in your ex, think about the best times you’ve had together, and make this one, too. Give it up, don’t hold back, and stay in the spirit of the relationship: love.

It’s much easier this way and more satisfying. Relationships are really eternal. Feelings are eternal. They may be shrouded by different emotions and if love disappears, or appears to disappear, it’s just the ego at work. Let it do what it wants, but don’t listen to it. Identify yourself with love as a river. It just flows.

Even if you don’t get back together, if you can walk away with a smile, you’ll know you’re on the right path. And if you do get together, remember that only attention to the ego will make you stray from it.

Does this make sense?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes