Meeting ex after NC - DO's and Dont's girls opinions please?

Hey,

my ex broke up with me about 1.5months ago, I tried to resolve and then went no contact during which she messaged me twice asking to meet. Finally agreed to meet her tonight which was on my terms just going to a bar. We've been flirting a little but the chat is a bit hot and cold, I don't know what her intentions are but I would really like to reconcile and try again. she's told me she misses me and regrets not trying to save things.

Girls any big do's and dont's when meeting an ex? I was planning to just be confident, myself, not make any moves and let her body language do the talking.

Thanks

11