Why my ex is mad at me when he broke up with me and was abusive?

He acts like he is mad and he is the victim.. I was a good girlfriend, I'm just avoiding him to move on but he is mean towards me on social networking and he is contantly trying to hurt me. Why? If I did nothing bad to him... he dumped me in a cruel way.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It is human nature not to like rejection. We all want to be accepted. To be in the ‘know’ in the circles we move within. The very fact that you were with him being a good girlfriend is beyond the point. In this mind, the important part of this is you left him, broke up with him, and rarely do individuals who are abusive see themselves in such negative lights, because they don’t want to have to admit they were in the wrong or that they have issues, or more pointedly they have to get help or assistance to deal with their personal problems and demons to be a better person.

That all traces back to you and it is just easier for people like him to blame you, to make themselves out to be the victim, instead of facing the truth about who they are and what they did. It is a shame we can’t record the motions of our lives and play it back for people like him and show him just how awful he was, how abusive his actions where, and just how wonderful you tried to be for him, and now that you are both no longer together, he’s trying to get everyone to believe he was the innocent one, and you’re the one at fault.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Block him and then it won't matter what he says. The sooner he's completely out of your life the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry that's happening. The best thing to do is avoid him. And block him on your social networks. There's no need to take his abuse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes