"I can't commit to you 100% but I want to." What does this mean?

AverageGuy212
Not sure how to react to this one, was with a girl; quite possibly "the girl" but we're both in our 3rd year of university now so she broke up with me as she said it's impossible for her to commit, with this year being vital to our future and her working 4 jobs

"I want to commit to you, but I can't 100%"

And with how super-busy she is, she wants to cool things off, with the possibility of getting back together in the future, although I'm not absolutely focused on the idea.

Our break up wasn't argumentitive, rather we both left happy, and now she's drunk texting me and messaging me and I'm not sure what to make of it as this kinda breakup hasn't occurred to me before.

I know it's a dangerous game, texting your ex but No contact seems strange when in her words "It's hard not to text you as we get on so well" Especially if we both see a future together, or do her commitment issues mean something else
1
4