Advice/help with an Obsession over my ex-girlfriend?

Anonymous
For starters my ex girlfriend is basically heartless/emotionless but I always felt I brought it out of her. We've been on and off for two years (weeks or breaks. I was slightly controlling just because I never wanted her hurt but in our most recent terms I cut my control down because no one wants to feel controlled and I grew trust. But we were doing great we saw each other a lot after I stopped hanging with friends and just her. my obsession only grew. Then I heard some things from people about her cheating. She denied and said he was just a friend. so again didn't want to seem controlling i let it go until it happend more often until I finally checked her phone. I felt as if someone put a 12-gauge to my chest and let it off. I fell over, I couldn't belive it I didn't want to belive it. But it was true. I wanted to break up with her but I couldn't when I went to break up, she did after talking to him. I gave her everything just for her to leave with some player I talked to her for while on phone one night where she persisted to act hard but eventually she broke (which isn't normal for her since she's so heartless, she never cries, made me cry myself) and she told me while tearing up how she's asked herself over and over what she did and why but she doesn't know. Yet there always next to one another, he talks behind her back about how she's a hoe and he just tryna fuck and she told me she knows yet she continues on, one half of me wants to let it happen so she learns but the other half wants to love her. I've been having anxiety attacks, waking up with heart aches, sick stomachs and wondering where the hell she's at. Even after she cheated on me i want her back and would do anything for her! I feel the further away I am and the less ik , hurts me more than not seeing her and not knowing what's happening. I love her and she claims too. We've been through it all... I just am so confused, stressed to point where I can't focus on myself! I Would greatly appreciate any advice!
Advice/help with an Obsession over my ex-girlfriend?
Add Opinion