Is it cheating?

Is it cheating if I go to lunch with male co-worker? One day I was having car trouble and my co worker loaned me the 10 bucks I was short to get this part. So I told him I would give it back the next day. Well that was about a month ago. Now I took my car in for a and oil change and he reminded me. I said well I don't have cash on me I'll buy your take out lunch he said that would be too expensive how about subway. Which is literally across the street from work. So I said ok 5 dollar foot longs! lol After I got back to my desk I thought ... Am I cheating ? I always said that if you can't go home and tell your other everything that happened in your day then you have done something wrong ?!?!? Is that true? I don't think my boyfriend would get upset but I would feel like I had to explain myself. I mean if he were to just happen to show up and see the two of us together it just wouldn't look good. But I've done nothing wrong?!?!? There's no feelings between me and my co worker he has meet my boyfriend and I've met his girlfriend... Or is it the old saying guys can't just be friends with girls and I shouldn't go or I'm giving him the wrong idea?
Is it cheating?
Add Opinion