I honestly dont want to be married anymore I feel trapped?

Anonymous
I married young my husband is older and this sucks i hate it. at firstwe married so we can stay together since i was going in to the military but now i dont want to stay together and i want it over but he doesn't and I don't know what else to do like i get so sad because i can't be free and normal like everyone else. i have never had a notmal dating life even in high school because i was poor and moving around now i have more freedom and i hate it. i talked to him but he wants to wait until the end of my contract before i make a decision. we make all these plans together but i dont feel like we should i dont know what to do he's not a bad person. But i have told him several times and he outs it off on something else like stress or i dont kniw what should i do?
+1 y
Ok so im assuming no one actually understood we WE both agreed to get married so we can stay together since i was about to go into the military we both agreed ok we can do this but we are still growing and if either of us feel like we dont want to be together anymore then we will just end it
5
4