My boyfriend just broke up with me for no reason?

So, me and Blaise were really close... he told me that he loved me, we held hands, we knew everything about each other... but last Tuesday he told me he needed to talk to me... he just said that he couldn't have a girlfriend right now. He wouldn't even tell me why? I heard rumors that he broke up with me because I was too much to handle. What is that supposed to mean? :'(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means his attention span is short. It is not uncommon for people his age, it's just the way we are wired. Call it instincts maybe to populate the earth with their offspring. But don't worry because not all guys are that way, you just met one that is.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No one breaks up for no reason. By the sound of the rumors and what he told you, it sounds like at this very moment in his life he cannot focus on having a relationship with you.

Are you asking him for a little more of his time? Do you demand things from him? Do you always want to be around him? Do you get mad at him or snap at him? Do you constantly call or text him all day? Do you get angry at him for whatever reason? Guys want girls that have their own hobbies and their own friends. They want girls that feel happy around them and trust them when they are not there. Guys also want to hang out with their families and their friends without having you there. They like their time to themselves. If you are not giving him this then he may feel like he's wearing you like a scarf on the neck... tightly. Just sit and think about it tonight and for the next few weeks. Have fun with your friends and family for a while. If you give him space now and you truly find that maybe you were too much to handle and try to work on that then he may miss you and decide to date again. But you really have to look at your actions first. That's why... think about it tonight.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You could ask him if you wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • He won't talk to me. He avoids me at all costs...

• Well, I'd try my best to forget about him in that case. Watch a movie, go to another state, get lost in the woods, six flags, plenty of stuff.

• he's probably in a bad time in his life right now. he just needs to be alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about it, you're young, everything feels like it's the end of the world, you'll find someone else and might end things with that person and find another and so on and so on until you settle down. Or maybe you'll get back together, or maybe your next will be your last but don't put your life on hold. Have fun, hang out with friends and enjoy being young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please put your profile on private. This is how you get sexual predators after you hun. And stop posting your pic everywhere. You don't want a stalker do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he got interested in someone else and needed an excuse to not sound so bad. sorry. im not really sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its OK.. you know as much as I do... :(

• i can't really think of much else. because thats a really lame reason to break it off.

• Means he was an ass who doesn't know how to function in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes