Is he cheating or is he honest?

My Boyfriend goes out of town on business 3 weeks out of the month sometimes 2 weeks, he says he loves me, but when I check his email I see he has signed up on all these websites looking for woman, when I get into those sites under his name, I don't find sent messages, and when he is gone he calls several times a day and texts me several times telling me he loves me, or I am the best in his eyes. But when he comes home he has nut stains in his boxers, he says is because he jacks off when he is gone, but he just got out of prison 2 years ago, and we started seeing each other a year and half ago and now have a 2 month old baby. I am not sure what to believe, is he being honest, or is he cheating on me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Nah he's not being honest, your with a cheater he's f*** ing with you. He won't stop neither unless you leave him.

What Girls Said 1

• He is cheating on you. All the signs are there. He is just making excuses for them but don't let him p*ss in your face and tell you it's raining.

• I like how you phrased it "don't let him p*ss in your face and tell you its raining" haha