Act like I care or act like I don't care?

OK so me and my ex were dating for a year and we broke up about two weeks ago because his ex came bake into town and he wanted to take a break while she was here, so I broke up with him yesterday I found out that not even a week after we broke up he had sex with her and now its not even been two weeks and they are dating. To make him feel bad should I act like I care and its hurts me or act like a don't care at all?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Do people like that really deserve attention? I mean you could tell HER what kind of person he is. And you should care, about yourself. No one deserves to be treated like that. No one.

• Thanks, I know and I just want to make him feel bad for it. your right though. thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a tool! Seriously he is so not worth the time and effort. You should let him know that what he did to you was horrible and that he's a worthless piece of trash but make sure you let him know that you're done with him. That you don't want any more to do with him if its anything less then a sincere apology. He can't be let away with doing that. I understand that it hurts..trust me I do but you'll be glad you got your closure :)