Is there any hope of getting her back?

Hi, i really need an opinion about this..
me and my girlfriend broke up 1 month ago... because of some understanding and i kinda take her granted after i got her..

so on that day.. i can't hold my tear and she saw that too..
she began crying and i hugged her
both of us cried like little baby and she kept saying sorry..
after that i went no contact for 21 days.. i can see she still constantly checking LOVEBYTE (app for couple where you can post pic and see when they logon)
and i haven't really delete her picture from instagram too.. she also keeping the picture of the gift i bought for her when we celebrate our 100 days together..(she never post our pic online though.
.
because she doesn't like social media to be in part of our relantionship) well she did introduce me to all her family thats what matter she said
i made a scrapbook with picture and note of our photo together (where we date and what we done so far, all i write in the scrapbook).
so yesterday i started texting her.. at first the respond is quite well... after that it began to turn cold
i did expect this to happen..
even when i suggest her about something the only reply in got is "ok"...

for summaries
-she didn't remove the picture of our 100 days together gift
-i didn't delete our picture yet
-she still haven't deactived the lovebyte app and sometimes she still checking it out
-she still like my post on Instagram and view my stories

im kinda confused when should i give her the scrapbook i made...
will i look like very desperate?
any suggestion

02