My ex keeps calling, yet he's with another women?

My boyfriend left me for another women and he has called me and sent me degrading text messages. When he's with her he tells me he hates me and never cared or loved me and says that she has a better body than me. When he's away from her he's calling me constantly wanting to be get along. Every time I say I'm done he'll call back and act like he's the one that's done. Or he'll change he's tone.The negative comments have hurt me so bad that I'm afraid of pushing away someone that might actually want me.I can't seem to get over this breakup. Just when I think all is good he calls or etc. sometimes I find myself calling him like a fool. apologizing for stuff I have no business apologizing for. I was 100% in love with him and have tried everything he claims he isn't ready for a serious relationship right now after we lived together for two years. Yet, just a week ago this new girl sent me a text saying he and her are getting married in a couple months. What do I do if anyone has any advice on this let me know.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should change your phone number and forget his. Honestly, It's not that hard to change your phone number. This guy is putting up a front so his new Girlfriend thinks that he's all anti-you and then when she's not looking he wants to be nice with you?

No one should ever be treated like this. If you are in the 30-35 age range like me and if he's anywhere close, this type of thing is seriously middle school and possibly high school. Come on, you break up you either move on or get back together. I didn't think anyone my age had time for energy for these type of childish games.

What Guys Said 1

• This I not the ind of guy to be with, wait for, or even stress over. He don't really care about you, he is playing between you and his girlfriend, he doesn't lover either of you, he just wants to have two girls there when he wants them. Change your number, so he can't mess with your emotions anymore. It won't be easy, and it will take a long time, but when you finally are over him, you will see clearly what he reallt wanted.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should change your # or block his #. & cut any kind of contact with him.You will never get over him if you still talk to him. Not having his number will take away the tempation of calling him,textin him. Its gonna be hard but you can do it. (: You don't want someone that would hurt you like that, that is with someone else and puts you down. He knows you in love with him and even do he knows this his hurting you with his words and actions.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.

• wow. this dude actually sounds like a sociopath. I'm not even joking. Please, keep your distance and work on putting yourself back together. You hurt so much now, but if you commit to taking things 1 day at a time (not talking to him) you wiil eventually get over the hardest hump and be on your way to emotional freedom. This guy is crazy, I unfortunately dated someone just like him. He will never change, and anything nice that he does or says is fake..just to keep you under his "control". Believe me, I went through it for years. Flipping back and forth between cruelty and "fake" niceness/remorse like that is textbook sociopath behavior. Don"t even worry about him, he's a grown man. Please distance and take care of yourself now, ok? When you feel better about yourself, you will attract the type of person who will be good for you. Remaining damaged will scare the good guys off :(